Episode 3 - Zvakaitika

Hana yangu was beating like never before ndichiedza kufunga kuti what could she possibly want to tell me?! She paused for a moment and said "I am really embarassed coz my thighs are abnormal." Nechemumoyo i was like "OK!", truth being i hadnt noticed anything irregular. Chido then went on to say, "I have these very light patches all over them and my sisters vanogara vachindiseka which has made me very insecure about them." I became far more relaxed because had she told me she had AIDS or something ndingadai ndakangoita dombo ipapo. I began to reassure her kuti panga pasina problem and i hadnt noticed anything odd about her thighs. This was the introduction to my 'I wanna get into your pants mode', the very first time i chose to lie so that i could get some.

Tisati tatombodii ndave ready kuenda kustage 2 what happens? I hear voice remupfanha wangu and bedroom raanaMhomz richivhurwa. Shit! My mother was back! Vakomana ndakaHooter nekutya but it struck me kuti mhomz vangu namhomz vake went to the same church and i chose to play this one out calmly. Vari mubedroom kudaro takanyatsopfeka hembe ndokubva tabuda tikaenda panze acting like ndipo patanga tiri all along. Takapinda muSitting room ini ndikagara uko iye akagara uko on opposite sofas zvakutaridza innocence yedu. Mhomz vakabuda kuBedroom tikabva tanyadzodzikama kuona TV zvedu then i introduced Chido to my mother as 'mwana waMai Nhingi' vekuchurch and we had been good friends since Form 1. My mother was seemingly pleased at the whole thing and began asking Chido about her mother and so on. It made me feel a lot more relaxed about nyaya yekuunza musikana pamba but i vowed never to do it again which of cause i never fulfilled.

Patakazokwanisa kubuda we both breathed a sigh of relief because it was a close one! I still do not know how i managed to keep calm through it all but i saved my own ass by quick thinking and not panicking! Nowadays i think of Chido a lot, i know it was many many years ago but we were 2 people vakawirirana like no other. Maybe we met at the wrong time but we surely had the best of our time together, there are a lot more things that happened with her but ndavekurara ini tozozviona mangwana guys. Peace

0 comments: